Books to my rescue!

Posted in

As always is the case, I usually end up emerging from dust (!), just at the time you least expect me to! Well, merely not for you reading this, for me too… why, you ask? Amidst all the excitement of placements going on, most of my friends, if not all, are pretty much engrossed with R S Agarwal’s Aptitude books or Wren and Martin’s English Grammar (forgive me for my limited knowledge about these kinda books), here I am with this blog! Oh yeah, I forgot, Infosys has come to our campus for placements today – the first mass recruiter for our college!

Coming back to the topic of books, with me saying everyone are reading, it would be far from the truth to say I didn’t spend time reading. I spent most of the time reading. If you have read my previous blogs, you would have known by this time, which books I mean when I say ‘reading’. Yup, Novels.

It has always been a favorite pastime of mine, right from my schooling days. I am really very fortunate to have studied is a school, which provided me an access to so many of the spectacular books. But it is a pity that so few made use of them. Anyway, apart from all the crappy philosophy, let me get back to what made me restart this dormant blog again… 2 books.

This entry was posted at Thursday, January 21, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment